Sunday, December 2, 2012

Fast and Testimony

Lately I've come to more fully understand who I am, my divine nature and purpose and also I have more fully understood just how much God can inspire His children. I have learned that my influence has reached much further than I dreamed and that I've affected people I didn't think knew I existed. I know that people don't just see what I say but what I do. Recently, however, I have come to more fully see myself as a daughter of God. I have come to rely on Him more. I have seen His hand in every aspect of my life. I hope that I have helped others do the same. I pray for all to come to have the joy I have. He is eternal. Truth doesn't change. Fullness can be found in the Gospel of Jesus Christ restored to this earth by Christ through the Prophet, Seer, and Revelator Joseph Smith Junior. Holy scriptures such as the Book of Mormon are true- as is the Bible, as far as it has been translated correctly. I know this to be true. In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment